Saturday, October 17, 2009

For the 2009th time

Online dating has its perils.

Hello, hey how are you doing? nice picture and i think your very cute. I'm
single and in vancouver looking for friend and long term relationship. hope we
can meet and hang out together. Is there a number i can call u at? I'm in
vancouver west side so which part of asia you from? hope to chat with you
soon.
- Garrett


This season, Garrett has hit Vancouver. I hope the victim count is zero. Okay, maybe I'm being melodramatic with my expression but the world is full of terrorists!
The case: "I'm a closetted actor who wants a chance on real love!"
The picture: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v226/1554/78/n1413870295_7468.jpg
The crime: Messaging me, a new fridae.com user with one picture up
The stupidity: "He" has messaged me once before, on another friends network and I have rejected him on chat with "You won't find (my) kind of love with 180 pixels."

How dare anybody have the nerve to put on such a faulty act! So here, I denounce 'Garrett Milne' as unreal. Most probably a date-rapist/"actor" pimp in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment